January 3, 2018
I made a picture of words that were in the press briefing today.
I isolated some of the more telling questions asked today.
- Did the President’s son, Don Jr., commit treason?
- Should the American people be concerned about the President’s mental fitness?
- What led to this quite dramatic falling out?
- Isn’t it dangerous for the President to be taunting [Kim Jong Un] on Twitter?
- Will the press corps be in the room for [the Dishonest Media Awards]?
- What does it say about the President’s priorities that he unleashed a four-paragraph statement about Steve Bannon and one tweet on North Korea?
- By attacking critics and key institutions in our democracy, isn’t the President engaging in authoritarian behavior?
- Is it possible that Americans like him more when he is out of the news and not tweeting?
- If the President says [Steve Bannon] lost his mind when he left, why did he continue to talk to him for so many months?