November 11, 2017… Day 295
So, this nightmare garbage dumpster fire was today:
There’s a transcript in the New York Times of Trump’s conversation with reporters on Air Force One. He talks about Putin a lot. It’s just a long stream of treasonous bullshit. This exercise is a little intense for me when it’s Trump himself and not SHS. But here are the reporters’ questions:
- How were your discussions with Vladimir Putin? Did you discuss Syria? And apparently they’ve issued a joint statement that —
- Did Russia’s attempts to meddle in U.S. elections come up in the conversation?
- Do you believe him?
- How did you bring up the issue of election meddling? Did you ask him a question?
- (Inaudible) do you believe him —
- Even if he (inaudible) one-on-one, do you believe him?
That was all the questions that got out. They mostly just let Trump go on and on saying things that would totally disqualify him from being President of the United States if anything mattered any more.
Oh, and the Kremlin says Trump and Putin didn’t talk about the things Trump said they talked about.